Monday, April 23, 2007

Les vacances...

Its time to kick off the shoes and put up my feet...as in its holiday time.The time of the year every student looks forward to, awaits with a whole heart and in the end gets BoRed when theres actually nothing to do...ok i dunno abt everyone...but this happens to mee always. I await for my exams to get over, and seriously look forward to doing nothing, BuT i always get bored when i actually have nothing substantial to do...i bet its something coz of the hectic life i have just before hols spring up. Anyways, its holiday time and i have a schedule for it...so that i make the most of my free time.I am planning to go for my pre-dip in french, followed by some latin dance class at stretch.The remaining time is going to be spent going for an out-of-town wedding, a well deserved relaxation trip to mahbi/panchi...and a trip to one of those mumbai amusement parks{thanks to my colg ppl..}Now, looking at all of the above, one may think i am pretty busy....but trust mee this is the tip of the iceberg...i have loads to do everyday including watching tv, catching up wid old friends, going shopping, updating blog,etc,etc...However i dunno how much will materialise...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i have loads planned too...but howmucheva one plans it depends on destiny to materialise....