Monday, April 09, 2007

my refuge...

Listening to some of my favorite music i write this blog...inspiration flows through mee,i feel blissful and content, but i guess this only comes because im listening to great music!...otherwise my world is fultoo whacked as of now...i have exams for which we had very lil time to prep for, in exactly 24 hrs...whoa what am i doin online i ask myself, but even before the question is asked i know the answer...i love being online, i think of it as a high,an escape from one reality to another...its like being on lsd or something,no wonder when i have nothing to do i land up spending my creativity or what lil of it i am supposed to have on this outlet of mine....in short GOD bless this blogosphere, my sanity in this totally insane world of ours...n i welcome all of u to my refuge!

1 comment:

Surreal said...

Nice thought..........i agree music is a total savier and so for u love being online......................then mam keep scrapin!!!!!!!!!