Tuesday, May 15, 2007

The perfect match~~

I wonder how they must have found each other...for their diversity knows no bounds.They are the most unique people residing on this planet and they are opposite in every possible way. I must know, u may think, being their first born...but to tell ya the truth, even i am completely baffled as u are.
My mother a softy, a person my friends are at ease with...
My father a coconut, a rough exterior,but a sweet inside...
My mother a gentle disciplinarian..
My father a strict teacher...
My mother a great cook...
My father a great coach...
My mother a believer...
My father a critic...
My mother... My father...
They think differently, both of them. But what astoundes most is...how do they make the couple they are?...perennially complimenting each other, making up for the things the other may lack...
Truly...seeing them makes mee a believer...in destiny, in love, in the match the almighty has created for us to find...
Here's cheers to the Great one for creating the mostest perfect match there ever could have been possible... for i cannot imagine them with anyone else or without each other...and i am not saying this bcoz i am their child...but bcoz i now seem to understand the schemes we are all meant to be a part of...

No comments: