Thursday, May 24, 2007

signs...

The alarm suddenly goes off with "oh sweet child of mine" booming loudly in the quite room. Oops... i must have pressed the snooze button i think to myself when i check the time: Its 7...
Oh shit, ive overslept, or have i got any sleep, i wonder. No time for lazy stretches today. I tumble out of bed, not realising then that its the wrong side... No breakfast for mee today...shessh... In a hurry to reach my destination on time, i forget to take my cell along... My bike wont start..the @$@#% activa...did we pay 30 grands for this?? And suddenly it springs to life...The roads seemed deserted, with a few exceptions ofcourse...and i wondered and thanked god for it too....heheeh!
I now wonder why i missed soo many signs...
"Oye its sunday ya!!!....wheres the rush...hehehhe!!!"...he yells from top floor.
Embarassed as ever i pretend to look for my cell to check the date...i still dunno y i did that...but the only thing was: i cudnt find it...hehehehh!
Okay...a little dramatic isnt it...but trust mee i had totally forgotten the day of the week...pch pch...some sundays i tell ya...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

and where were u going dear???...
however i find this account of urs really HILL-AIR-US...good going!

Surreal said...

Nice one.............deserve it for missing out on all the "SIGNS" dancing naked in front of your eyes!!!!!!!!