Thursday, May 31, 2007

"quotes"...unquoted.

I have always wanted to post my favorite quotes...So heres my collection:

" The journey ends when lover's meet, every wise man's son doth know"~Shakespear.

"He who learns to obey knows how to command"~anon.

"Success does not consist in never making mistakes but in never making the same one a second time."~George Bernard Shaw

"An eye for eye only ends up making the whole world blind. "~M.K. Gandhi

"If history repeats itself, and the unexpected always happens, how incapable must Man be of learning from experience."~George Bernard Shaw

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."~Albert Einstein

"A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on."~Sir Winston Churchill

"I find that the harder I work, the more luck I seem to have."~Thomas Jefferson

"The power of accurate observation is frequently called cynicism by those who don't have it."~George Bernard Shaw

"He who has a 'why' to live, can bear with almost any 'how'."~Friedrich Nietzsche

"God is a comedian playing to an audience too afraid to laugh."~Voltaire

"I shall not waste my days in trying to prolong them."~Ian L. Fleming

"Maybe this world is another planet's Hell."~Aldous Huxley

"There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it."~ Oscar Wilde

And i'll end with this...
"A witty saying proves nothing."~Voltaire

No comments: